There are some stories we’re not meant to forget. Stories about owls who wear glasses, polar bears who live in forests, and antlered girls who wander the woods looking for new families. These stories teach us and inspire us and it’s my duty as a storyteller to share them with you.
I’m Megan, the artist and storyteller behind Studio MME. I believe that the world is full of wonder and if you look for it, you can find magic everywhere. I also believe that YOU feel that same wonder, though it may just be a small ember. I believe my work can rekindle your wonder and make your world more magical.
After earning my degrees in art and creative writing from Minnesota State University Moorhead, I packed up my belongings and moved to the California Bay Area for 3 years. Now in the Portland area, I am on a mission to help people like you take back your imagination.
Recently I’ve worked for the likes of Google and local children’s writers.
If you want to work with me to create an illustration that combines your idea with my style, check out my commission page to learn how!
5 Random Facts About Me:
- My parents put me on jackalope patrol on all car trips through the Badlands.
- I have a deep-seated fear of people in costume. Santa has never had me on his lap (or within 50 feet of him).
- When I was 16, Santa gave me a fireplace shovel for Christmas. It was the closest to coal I ever got.
- I grew up almost entirely on PBS shows, which explains why my British sense of humor.
- My ceramic skills are on par with kindergarten ash trays.
Want even more information? You can find my CV HERE.