I’m Megan, the artist behind Studio MME. I believe that the world is full of wonder and if you look for it, you can find joy and magic everywhere! I also believe that YOU feel that same wonder, though it may just be a small ember. I believe my work can rekindle your wonder and make your world more magical.
Studio MME started because of a promise to my parents. I would get my degrees in art and creative writing AND I would start my own business. Partly I wanted to prove that I could be in that 10% of graduates who make a living from their artwork. But even more so, I was on a mission to help people like you take back their imagination. You need magic in your life to be happy, healthy, and enthusiastic about the world around you and my pen and ink illustrations can provide that magic!
If you want to work with me to create an illustration that combines your idea with my style, check out my commission page to learn how!
5 Random Facts About Me:
- I believed in jackalopes until age 13. My parents put me on jackalope patrol on all car trips through the Badlands.
- I have a deep-seated fear of people in costume. Santa has never had me on his lap (or within 50 feet of him).
- When I was 16, Santa gave me a fireplace shovel for Christmas. It was the closest to coal I ever got.
- I grew up almost entirely on PBS shows, which explains why my sense of humor is British.
- My ceramic skills are on par with kindergarten ash trays.
Want even more information? You can find my CV HERE.